Knowledgeable Criminal Defense Attorney
From the moment you retain our law office, you will work directly with Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Rachelle S. Ferraro. Ms. Ferraro has been a criminal defense trial lawyer for more than 17 years in Arizona courts. She prides herself on providing the level of representation she would want and expect if she were the client.
We offer a free initial consultation. To set up an appointment, contact our office or call us at 602-795-0770.
Skilled Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer in Phoenix
My practice is limited to criminal defense, handling local, state and federal cases throughout the State of Arizona. I have tried over 90 jury trials involving, among other areas:
- White collar crimes. I handle both state and federal business and white collar offenses.
- Dangerous/violent offenses. From offenses exhibiting weapons to those causing serious injury and even death, I aggressively defend persons accused of dangerous and violent offenses.
- Sex offenses. I aggressively represent individuals accused of offenses alleged against both strangers and friends or family members, both status crimes and nonconsentual.
- Property crimes. I handle all Arizona and federal property crimes from misdemeanor shoplift and criminal damage to high end complex financial schemes.
- Domestic violence. I aggressively defend people charged with domestic abuse or violence, including assault or battery.
- Restraining orders. I will help you contest a motion for a restraining order, seek the dismissal of an order already entered or defend against charges that you violated a restraining order.
- Drug Offenses
- DUI/DWI (drug and alcohol). I handle misdemeanor and felony DUI charges, protecting your driving privileges and helping you minimize criminal penalties.
- Vehicular assault or homicide. I defend people charged with crimes involving injuries caused in a car accident, from negligent homicide to manslaughter to second degree murder.
- Underage drinking. I work closely with minors who have been charged with alcohol-related offenses, from possession or consumption to DUI or driving under the influence.
- Restoration of rights/setting aside a state conviction. When a case is over and a sentence complete, I can assist in restoring civil rights, gun rights and cleaning up a criminal record for eligible convictions.
Contact the Law Office of Rachelle S. Ferraro
For a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney, contact me or call my office in Phoenix at 602-795-0770. I am conveniently located just off Highway 51 north of the I-10, but will come to the jail to meet with you, if necessary. My fees are reasonable and affordable.